Liga l Round 4: Leganes - FC Barcelona 1-5

Total-Football

we are not screwing up .. when you start with MSN you couldn't looose if you wanted to .. i don't like overthinking formations, i'm not a fan of that

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we want to compete financially, we cant continue to pretend that there is no market outside of Spain.

I am from India, and this time is not comfortable for me either. It is at 4:30 here, maybe in China it is best at this time. For me 6:30 (Barcelona time) matches are the best time to watch football.

They are doing it for the indian market.

More likely China and Japan. La liga is not popular in India, PL is much more popular.

Last edited:

Devils

Ugh, I fucking hate 3-4-3. Hated it since 2011/2012 when Pep went overboard with it and we dropped so many points in the league.

The right flank is so exposed.

Antimadridista1

Great risk taken by Lucho, I like that.
3-4-3 against parked buses should be seen more often and I think that today will prove it.

I just don't get why Rafinha is starting ahead of Denis and Gomes.
He'll be the first to go on the bench in the second half anyways...

Neeraj

For the first time we might have a 3-4-3 with 3 relatively solid defenders..Interesting to see how this works out.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Leganes doing an Alaves and playing 5-4-1 as expected. Should be a great match :) Visca el Barca!!! :barcascarf:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just don't like all these teams that are all of a sudden playing with 5 at the back against us. 3rd game in a row. 5-4-1 just like Alaves, apparently.

serghei

We should play 3CB only if:
Od7SFsf.png
CNyC6N9.png
ouhiUWS.png

:lol: I know the other two very well, but who is the guy on the left?

mampilly

430 kickoff here in India, pretty odd to see a game this early! I like the emphasis on shifting to earlier games though, don't have to stay up till 3 all the time! They don't necessarily have to start at 1300 though, even 1600 or 1700 is fine for the Asian market!

Formation without RB! I don't mind it, seeing how RB's play as RW pretty much 95% of the time in these games.. What happened to Bob though?

We have better 8.30pmISD

Home of Barca Fans