Pre-Match Kit?

goodallish

Hi, I want to find out about this second pre-match kit. I can't find it anywhere online to buy and was wondering whether it actually went on sale or not. Or whether it even became an official kit? Various sources led me to believe it was 2015 kit, and another looked like it could have been 2014? I managed to get a similar one in Spain without the blue detailing on it but would really like this one. Thanks

View attachment 7011
View attachment 7012

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Haha I know, but it is nice, especially with the blue. The plain pink one I have isn't as funky looking.

I would buy it ASAP just if it was dark red, electric blue, azure blue, yellow, wtf colour with that dark blue, but PINK... at least it isnot SALMON as 2 years ago.

goodallish

Well I'm female but I don't like pink in general, my favourite colour is blue. I like this top though as it matches shorts and socks I have so wanted to find it. Doesn't seem that it is available anywhere though!?

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well I'm female but I don't like pink in general, my favourite colour is blue. I like this top though as it matches shorts and socks I have so wanted to find it. Doesn't seem that it is available anywhere though!?

Uh oh, [MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] is going to hit on you now that you've outed yourself as a female. :pep:

On topic, I believe that's the training kit from 14/15.

goodallish

Uh oh, [MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] is going to hit on you now that you've outed yourself as a female. :pep:

On topic, I believe that's the training kit from 14/15.

Haha well I'm sorry to disappoint [MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] but I also like women :p

And thank you for the info it will help with my continued search

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thank you for checking. Do you think if I contact fcb directly they may still have some available?

Sure, while I don't think they keep any of these old stocks in stock, if you are lucky you might get one worn by one of our players during training! :suarez:

By the way if you know how to contact the club please do let me know. I have a few requests as well. ;)

gasgas

Hello there
You're new here right :)

Home of Barca Fans