CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Celtic 7-0

Total-Football

so good to be a barca fan.i feel pity for the rest .. the quality football we play is far more important to me than trophies .. and if i had to choose i'm going with the style and Entertainment .. fair play to team , great win

Pablo Escobar

Well, I said in a discussion later I would see Barca "beating records" but everybody insisted we would probably win 3-0/4-0 against the less well seeded teams.

That penalty proved our defense is still napping at moments, if I'm not mistaking, Umtiti pass to Gomes that lost it and counter caught us napping, maybe we should think of working on that :p.

Vilarrubi

Well, I said in a discussion later I would see Barca "beating records" but everybody insisted we would probably win 3-0/4-0 against the less well seeded teams.

That penalty proved our defense is still napping at moments, if I'm not mistaking, Umtiti pass to Gomes that lost it and counter caught us napping, maybe we should think of working on that :p.

What score did you put in the predictor?

Pablo Escobar

What score did you put in the predictor?

Nothing, because Bojan banned me because I stated Srna "Isn't and never was a World Class player" :lol: :troll:

Didn't we beat Leverkusen 8-1?

That was 7-1 but we could've ended it 7-0 as well, that one is evidently more remarkable especially since Leo scored 5 and it was in the Round of 16.
Also, if I remember well, Bayer 04 just beat Bayern 2-0 days before the match on Camp Nou.

Last edited:

blastandburn

Was hoping for a 5-0 result but they even surpassed my expectation. Hopefully the could extend this dominance in La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans