CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Celtic 7-0

R

reaper

We are a real Barcelona side without Turan and the other garbage.

BarçaBarça

Amazing game - and just so many great goals it is hard choose the best one!!
Also great sign that MSN just clicks from the start, and goes right back to scoring for fun.
The Ter Stegen-mistake would have made the victory a little less impressive, so I'm glad he sorted it out himself.

dakt

Not glad to see Celtic acting like a punching bag against any club. Their defense is just a different level of pure horror.

Good game for us. Luis is still below his usual game.

Nucky

I gotta admit I was a little mad after Alaves match but today they showed us why they are the best team in the world.. What a performance! MSN is without doubt best attacking trio in the world.. BBC is not even close to MSN level..

i_bleed_blaugrana

It just goes to show you the huge gulf in understanding what the team needs is between Messi and Suarez and our bench players. They have a lot to learn and from how well we played tonight, it's gives credence to the idea that the players perhaps were more at fault for the Alaves performance than initially considered. The biggest thing was the return to width, switching play when the side is cluttered, moving outside in, so much of what was lacking against Alaves. Very good to see and much needed win for our confidence.

As dazzeling as MSN were, I was really, really impressed with Gomes tonight. I'm telling you, Rakitic's days are numbered here with that kid lurking around. His pace to attack space between lines is really going to be a crucial asset to the team and he's also physical and imposing enough to defend, was impressive to just see him seamlessly slot into the DM. He just offers everything Rakitic can plus with more pace and his decision-making is very sharp. That was a real steal to snipe him from Real and he could be the real impact signing for us.

Umtiti also looked very solid tonight and stayed focused, glad ter Stegen spared all of us some blushes with that PK save and overall very encouraging result. Quite a statement to City and Europe and as long as Lucho rotates wisely, quickly finds solid player combinations for different calibres of teams to keep our top 11 fresh and in form, hard to see things going poorly.

Home of Barca Fans