CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Celtic 7-0

Galning

I really hope Ter Stegen is fit to play. Hopefully he isn't rushing back to prevent another Bravo situation.

ini4ever

I am going to bang my head into a wall all night if Lucho actually plays the strongest 11 against a f***ing Celtic at Camp Nou in a f***ing opening match of a group stage of Champions league.

Lucho's logic:
La liga match on weekend: play 5 subs and newcomers
Celtic on a Camp Nou, group stage of a CL: play the strongest possible 11
La liga away to Leganes on weekend:
Mats, Digne, Mathieu, Umtiti, Vidal - Mascherano, Rafinha, Denis - Arda, Paco, Messi

:facepalm:

Since we got City in our group and we surely know they're gonna collect all matches points except vs Barca, so the only way we could reach top1 in the group is we got to win all matches plus City match itself to secure first place.
I'd agree with you if the group was like last season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We don't know if Lucho will rotate or not but defeat vs. Alaves surely put a dent in his plans. Room for further errors in La Liga are minimalno and we are only in September.

As for CL, first games are always important eventhough this is, on paper, our easiest game of the entire group stage.

Devils

No way Lucho doesn't put out a strong line-up.

The team needs to bounce back ferociously and build some momentum.

Last thing we need is a another weak, non-cohesive performance, even if we do pull off a victory.

Last edited:

Devils

This is the type of rotation Lucho should be making. Making 1 or 2 changes to the starting XI and then playing the rest.

Not overhauling the entire goddamn team.

I'm expecting a good performance from this team today.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Good lineup. Is Don on the bench?

Atleast we'll see MSN.. although I would've liked Arda right now but Neymar needs some time with the team.

Home of Barca Fans