Handluggage inside Camp Nou

Galning

My girlfriend will arrive just in time for the Atlético Madrid game so if her plane is only a little bit delayed she won't have time to come to my appartement first.

My question now is, are you allowed to take hand luggage inside the stadium? I did it once before but that's more than 10 years ago so I assume rules might have changed by now. Anyone who knows? I don't seem to find something on the matter on the website.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
From my experience, there's really not a policy. Seen them not allow people take backpacks(small ones) in, and letting people in with it after a thorough check, but I reckon a suitcase would prove more problematic and it's really not worth the risk. Perhaps she could rent a locker at the airport and retrieve it early morning?

Last edited:

vinni

My girlfriend was stopped with a big purse and was told she had to leave it outside. She gave the Security guard the cold eyes and she was let in with the purse after they searched through it. I did get the impression some guards are stricter then others, so you could allways try a different gate if she is rejected. Unsure if it makes a difference but this was at a CL match.

agm2502

If she is getting the train from the airport there is luggage storage at Sants train station, it isn't worth the risk and potential hassle of being told you can't take it in the stadium.

Galning

Cheers for the replies guys! Let's hope we have time to drop it off then.
[MENTION=711]FCBarca[/MENTION], nice!! Enjoy man. I'd say let's meet up before/after the game but I have guests that week. Another time hopefully!

Home of Barca Fans