9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wick

For me, he is not close to the peak of Ronaldo (R9). But he can perhaps match his greatness by longetivity. Let's see in 3-4 years. But in terms of who was the best it will always be Ronaldo.

jj_101

57cf633c7ddb7.r_1473211670156.97-84-900-574.jpg

The kiss the doll celebration...

Galaxyman

For me, he is not close to the peak of Ronaldo (R9). But he can perhaps match his greatness by longetivity. Let's see in 3-4 years. But in terms of who was the best it will always be Ronaldo.

Nah. I was lucky to watch Ronaldo's entire career, and Suarez has without question surpassed him. 1st with Barcelona (and it's not even close) and internationally too. What Suarez does with Uruguay is infinitely more impressive than what Ronaldo did with that (beyond) stacked Brazilian side. Other than Messi, Suarez is the closest thing to Maradona I've ever seen.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nah. I was lucky to watch Ronaldo's entire career, and Suarez has without question surpassed him. 1st with Barcelona (and it's not even close) and internationally too. What Suarez does with Uruguay is infinitely more impressive than what Ronaldo did with that (beyond) stacked Brazilian side. Other than Messi, Suarez is the closest thing to Maradona I've ever seen.

Thats quıte a claım. But I am bıased af so I wıll not argue ıt but happıly accept ıt.

Kuchi

Been in the BCN airport last week, connecting 2 flights, wanted to buy a Messi shirt to add to the collection, but impulsively bought a fatty one, i love this guy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's not injured. 2 matches for Uruguay and intercontinental flight means we would be wise to rotate.
Alaves at home is perfect opportunity too.

anguy

Nah. I was lucky to watch Ronaldo's entire career, and Suarez has without question surpassed him. 1st with Barcelona (and it's not even close) and internationally too.

LOL, it's not even close, sorry. Suarez right now is comparable to Eto'o, R9 was a level above him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans