User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's the better player do you think?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ronaldo(R9)

36 78.26%
  • Luis Suárez

10 21.74%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Luis Suárez or Ronaldo (Il Fenomeno)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what kind of poll is this. O Fenômeno hands down. Injury stopped him being the best ever imho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ronaldo had such a smaller peak than what you see these days...staying healthy is a skill in it'self.

I am Leg End
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    94-98 Ronaldo is one of THE best players ever and THAT Ronaldo would have eclipsed Pele IMO. He was that good and the best striker I have seen.

However post 98 is a different story and was never the same player after France 98 and I also know he had knee injury during that time too that plus a lousy career move in joining a shit team in Inter I think warrants 2 different eras for Ronaldo.

The 94-98 Ronaldo one of the greatest players of all time and in my view would have eclipsed Pele - he was that damned good.

98-2006 Ronaldo was not the same player and in my view Luis Suarez is a much better player than 98-06 Ronaldo. But 94-98 Ronaldo is up there with the Gods of greatness of footballers of all time.

So if the vote was 94-98 Ronaldo I'd easily pick him. But 98-06 Ronaldo I'd easily pick Suarez.
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only Barca forward to eclipse Ronaldo's season at Barca is Messi. Ronaldinho probably got closest in 04/05.