Cycling

Guardian

Sorry, but what's entertaining in watching male asses driving bicycles? The camera is showing some sweating men in tight gussets from the behind. No thanks. Is there womens championship?

Zqa-

Yes, there is.

Pedro Horrillo fell 60 meters down a moutain slope today. He survived, but is in critical condition.. Not good!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I just bought a new Casati Laser frame 2 weeks ago! Wow, what a smooth ride! I had a carbon Orbea and Giant before but switched back cause' I like the Italian steel. Campy Chorus/Centaur group and campy Neutron wheels... Just done 200k, but I like it!

R

Ricardo

Lance has raced in Giro d'Italia and has won the place of third captain for Astana who have selected Leipheimer as second captain for Tour winner bid Contador.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Should I start a "Tour de France" thread, or are nobody into cycling?

Do it!

I'm cycling myself and I follow the Tour and many other races. Today was a great stage, and the whole Contador vs. Armstrong is intriguing. Btw, Astana kick some serious ass! They have help riders that could be nr.1 in other teams - Popovych, Klöde, Leipheimer, Zubeldia - and of course Armstrong and Contador.
Good tour with many climbs, I miss Pantani aka Dumbo though :lol:

S

Super Pippo

That is motor cycling - cycling for lazy people! Not actual cycling.

Day 3 of Le Tour, Petacchi took the green jersey yesterday, Cancellara in the yellow, this is shapping to be a perfect year after Basso won the Giro. :hooray:

barca96

used to watch it from 1998-2000.
now can only watch the highlights.
back then used to support ullrich and the kelme boys.
a colombian and a spaniard. they were good in mountains but suck in time trials.
and there was this italian guy in a red colored outfit who i really like especially
when going downhill.
he has this special way of making him more aerodynamic.

help me pippo...

S

Super Pippo

Not sure man, we have so many great cyclists, especially at that time. The most famous was Marco Pantani of course, I don't think you mean him as he was a great climber rather than a descender, but your last sentence made me think of him as he used to tuck behind the bars - even had them specially sized, for better aerodynamics.

Loved Il Pirata, is one of my sporting idols, always tried to replicate his stance for mountain climbs, with far less effect of course.

This years Tour is crazy though, so many crashes, even one cyclist came off after hitting a dog!

Home of Barca Fans