FC Barcelona Total Net Spending 2016-17

Rate the transfer window (0 is worst and 10 is best)

• Total voters

hardyboy

Players In

Samuel Umtiti - €25m

Andre Gomes - €35m

Paco Alcacer - €30m

Lucas Digne - €16.5m

Jasper Cillessen - €13m

Denis Suarez - €3.25m

Total - €122.75m

Players Out

Claudio Bravo - €18m

Marc Bartra - €8m

Alan Halilovic - €5m

Adriano - €0.6m

Dani Alves - Free

Martin Montoya - Free

Sandro Ramires - Free

Alex Song - Free

Cristian Tello - Loan fee €0.5m

Douglas - Loan

Thomas Vermaelean - Loan

Sergi Samper - Loan

Munir - Loan

Total - €32.1m

Total Expanditures - €122.75m
Total Income - €32.1m

Total Net Spending - €90.65m

Last edited:

Trickykid

Rate the transfer window (0 is worst and 10 is best)

Now that Paco has arrived and Munir left, I think it's safe to say that our dealings for this summer have been concluded.

All in all, I think we've done exceptionally well with the arrivals and departures. In my book, the two glaring negatives is how we've let Munir go without a leash and of course some of the meager fees we've gotten for our sales.

Aside from that we've done just about everything right. Bolstered the squad and rejuvanated it for the future.

F

Flavia

Yeah, just saw it. Perhaps it's possible to merge the poll into that other thread, @Flavia?

I can merge both threads, but can't move only the poll. [MENTION=15313]hardyboy[/MENTION]'s post would be the 1st, as he posted that earlier. Should I do it?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Dani Alves leaving is the only thing which might hurt us but Bob is doing great job. Dani is a great presence in dressing room too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We clearly overspent on some of those backups.
100 million spending on all backups while having youngsters of our own who showed they can take some of the load was poor judgement by the board and left a very bad message for upcoming kids.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We are so shit at selling our players :facepalm:

And no buyback option for Munir was bad.

Other than that, pretty good on the acquisition front, board clearly got the message from Lucho about the squad being too thin last season.

JPM85

Good transfer window, with only one which was unnecessary if you would ask me (Paco <> Munir). Would like to see some great performances from Paco this season to show us he is that much of an upgrade from Munir.

C.Bravo sell and Cillessen coming here is getting the level of 1st and 2nd goalkeeper down, but the sale itself was a good one. (€18M for a 33 year old goalkeeper, who is good but not world class)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Rafinha was bound to leave. Denis and Roberto are better players. Rafinha is too injury prone and his development got stagnated. Lets hope he stays far away from injuries and becomes a good player. But with Gomes also trying to break through it will be hard for him.

Home of Barca Fans