Champions League tickets for the Man City match

Status
Not open for further replies.

butthegameison

Hello,

Earlier this morning I got an email from the club about Champions League tickets were on sale through their website. I went on and bought a ticket to the BMG match in December but when I tried to purchase a Man City ticket it said that the tickets were in exclusive presale for members and that tickets were to go on sale to the public at 10 AM (which was 8 hours ago). I'm just curious if anyone else is having this issue or if someone knows when these tickets will actually go on sale.

frog-fcb

Id say they are expecting high demand for that game with the prodigal son (pep) returning home so the socios will get first refusal on them

butthegameison

Id say they are expecting high demand for that game with the prodigal son (pep) returning home so the socios will get first refusal on them

I understand that, but the site says the refusal period was supposed to end August 27th at 10 AM. The general public sale started properly for the other two games but this one is STILL not on sale to the public. This really sucks because I want a ticket but I can't know when the tickets will actually go on sale, so I spend all day refreshing a page.

frog-fcb

Are you from uk by any chance i think there is something about uk people cant get tickets online for vs british clubs to stop violence or something

F

Flavia

Are you from uk by any chance i think there is something about uk people cant get tickets online for vs british clubs to stop violence or something

It's not that. I just tried to buy from the official site, got this message: "We'll announce when tickets are available".

JamDav1982

There is a rule like that.

Has happened in past I know for Celtic fans trying to buy tickets.

It a joke as they will sell you them outside stadium anyway and I doubt any of the games will be sold out.

afifaadam

Hello,

Earlier this morning I got an email from the club about Champions League tickets were on sale through their website. I went on and bought a ticket to the BMG match in December but when I tried to purchase a Man City ticket it said that the tickets were in exclusive presale for members and that tickets were to go on sale to the public at 10 AM (which was 8 hours ago). I'm just curious if anyone else is having this issue or if someone knows when these tickets will actually go on sale.

i dont have this issue or any experience relevant to this problem.its better to get meaningful info from the official website :)

amiramir

I have same problem, I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I plan to go watch this game but Can't buy the tickets on website, it redirects me to the VIP sale. Is viagogo page safe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans