Europa League 2016/17

ejuventus

If I couldn't win CL, I wouldn't dislike at all to win EL

I don't understand why italian teams use to snub it, included Juve the couple ot times we've played it

Last edited:

JamDav1982

If I couldn't win CL, I wouldn't dislike at all to win EL

I don't understand why italian teams use to snub it, included Juve the couple ot times we've played it

Surely it will be the same for Italian teams as it now is for English ones - if not getting CL through domestic league. Europa becomes important.

Happened with Liverpool and Man Utd this season and both took it seriously from then on whereas wouldnt have to same extent in past.

FinBarcelonafan

Surely it will be the same for Italian teams as it now is for English ones - if not getting CL through domestic league. Europa becomes important.

Happened with Liverpool and Man Utd this season and both took it seriously from then on whereas wouldnt have to same extent in past.

Europe League is still worth a lot of money, even for bigger clubs. If you make it to Final, it's a lot of money in the bank.

JamDav1982

For some of the teams in England it is less money they get for finishing a place higher in the league.

Even for Man Utd this year the would have put full focus on the league campaign most likely if Europa League did not have a CL place to be won.

The money they get for winning it is tiny in comparison to what get domestically.

ejuventus

it's not question of money

it's always a trophy, and a european trophy.
I take care also to the national cup, so to EL even more

Home of Barca Fans