Europa League 2016/17

Pablo Escobar

Not the most important but today we'll find out if teams like West Ham, Donetsk, Etienne, Genk, Anderlecht, Gent join the club.

Manchester United and Inter Milano will be seeded Pot 1 in the Europa League tomorrow.
Who do you think will win? I still think it's going to be a Spanish team, would like Bilbao to do it this year.

Draw is tomorrow at 12:00 British Summer Time.

Europa-League-Groups-201617.png

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

Ok, let's at least entertain this topic a bit.

Qarabag-IFK Goteborg - 1 ( 3-0 )
Rosenborg-Austria - Over 2,5 & BTTS ( 1-2 )
PAOK-Dinamo Tbilisi - 1 ( 2-0 )
Tetovo-Gent - Over 2,5 ( 0-4 )
Hajduk-Maccabi Over 2,5 & BTTS ( 2-1 and ongoing )

Thank you Europa League ( missed both yesterday and 2 days ago in CL by 1 match and 2 :( ).
Brazil-Honduras ( Brazil to score Over 2,5 ) and Germany-Nigeria ( Germany to score over 1,5 ) were decisive too at the Olympics for a few bucks so I could put the last few bucks for my Barca Player Issue from this year.

Put down $2.5 ( I have 3 dollars left in my wallet now ) and got 42 for this with some panic cause it was 0-0 at HT at the Genk match.

I should also sell one of my Barca shirts for 30 ( I have a duplicate, the oversize one will let go as I recently got a smaller one )

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Without Sevilla, Europa League is just not the same, all of sudden there is suspense! :p

Manchester United to win it?

Pablo Escobar

Bilic beat up by the same team as last year and West Ham is out.

[tw]768925344292278272[/tw]

LMAO!

Last edited:
Manchester United and Inter Milano will be seeded Pot 1 in the Europa League tomorrow.
Who do you think will win? I still think it's going to be a Spanish team, would like Bilbao to do it this year.

Europa-League-Groups-201617.png

Can't see man utd winning this competition they won't invest the energy or "first team personnel"... Can't see any Italian team wining this season I also don't have the feeling of bilbao though they are usually very strong in this competition who knows maybe this will finally be there year though I think it will be a German team or a lower tier champions league team that drops down to win this competition this year.

Last edited:

shockey80

They look like they don't have a plan..which is understandable with the changed team but still not a good sign for them.

Usually when Mourinho has a team that challenges, it is whipped into shape from the beginning.

FR_Ramon

The club is an embarrasment atm. Shocking.

The thing that surprised me the most is how they sat back almost the entire game. As a feyenoord fan I might be biased, but we really were the better team out there. Not individually maybe, but as a team. We just lacked the quality to really create a lot of chances. Very efficient when we got the one (lucky) chances though.

Yannik

Can't see man utd winning this competition they won't invest the energy or "first team personnel"... Can't see any Italian team wining this season I also don't have the feeling of bilbao though they are usually very strong in this competition who knows maybe this will finally be there year though I think it will be a German team or a lower tier champions league team that drops down to win this competition this year.

Schalke could be one of the favourites, but keep in mind there are still CL teams joining after the group stage. Someone from there could make it

Home of Barca Fans