Europa League 2016/17

Messi983

Probably won't watch a lot of European football until the end of the season anymore. I usually lose interest in CL when we are out and mostly just watch La Liga teams in EL.

Messi983

Villarreal with reserves. Good to know they'll rest key players for Sunday's game against Madrid.

C5XVIeDW8AApEs5.jpg

JamDav1982

Spanish teams in Europa been shocking.

Bilbao heading out to APOEL Nicosia. Villareal hammered by Roma and Celta up against it v Shakhtar.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bilbao going out ain't that bad for us as they are yet to play Madrid at San Mames.

If Celta goes out that would also work as there would be place in calendar instead Madrid playing them as last match of the season.

Yannik

Yeah, looked like a dive.

I love extra-time though

Btw. Gent!!

Yeah, that match deserved OT, so at least we're entertained for another 30min.
Not all that beutral though, would definitely prefer Shakhtar in the draw, been happy to avoid a lot of spanish bullets so far.

Messi983

Celta will play against Krasnodar in next round. Solid draw, I think they should go through.

Also, there will be German matchup between Schalke and Gladbach. Lyon-Roma should also be interesting.

2aaadfac-c296-4c6e-aeab-b585d1b3e487.jpg

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Celta will play against Krasnodar in next round. Solid draw, I think they should go through.

Also, there will be German matchup between Schalke and Gladbach. Lyon-Roma should also be interesting.

2aaadfac-c296-4c6e-aeab-b585d1b3e487.jpg

Revenge time for Lyon.

Home of Barca Fans