Europa League 2016/17

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Should've been another there from Fellaini. Poor header. Great ball from Pogba again, tho.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From what I saw, Ajax were a better team but hadn't have luck with that opener deflection.
Way Manchester plays is an insult to their fans really. Pathetic for the club of that stature and resources.

Arkk

From what I saw, Ajax were a better team but hadn't have luck with that opener deflection.
Way Manchester plays is an insult to their fans really. Pathetic for the club of that stature and resources.

agreed its the mourinho effect, even if they bring in Griezmann, B. Silva etc they'll still play this defensive hoofball shit, think pep would of been perfect for them, good to see them back in CL but sad to see mou and his negativity back.

JamDav1982

Mourinho is quite fortunate that this season all they wanted was signs of progression and CL football at any costs.

Next season they will need to perform better and produce better results. They wont put up with it long term.

Dont think they were outplayed tonight though. The game went pretty much as they wanted it too which is just as bad...actually setting up to play like that.

Martindn

:lol:

They did absolutely nothing. It was a performance Van gaal would be proud of. Give Mourinho as much shit as you like for playing defensively in a final after taking the lead, especially with how important the win was for our season, but thats total shit. It was a defensive masterclass which also happens to be a part of football. No i dont like the football, id rather this win though over playing like Liverpool and losing to Sevilla last year.

El Flaco

From what I've seen on RedCafe, /r/reddevils etc. they don't give a fucking shit about how Man United plays now that they've won titles.

JamDav1982

From what I've seen on RedCafe, /r/reddevils etc. they don't give a fucking shit about how Man United plays now that they've won titles.

The league cup and europa league are second rate titles.

The only relief for them is getting CL football really and nothing else matters just now.

If Man Utd have another league campaign similar to this one he will be lucky to survive it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol:

They did absolutely nothing. It was a performance Van gaal would be proud of. Give Mourinho as much shit as you like for playing defensively in a final after taking the lead, especially with how important the win was for our season, but thats total shit. It was a defensive masterclass which also happens to be a part of football. No i dont like the football, id rather this win though over playing like Liverpool and losing to Sevilla last year.

You played against Ajax kids mate.
Calling that sad performance a defensive masterclass is taking it too far but I can understand your criteria being lowered after having to watch United this season.

raskolnikov

Mourinho represents everything I dislike in football. He and his teams are the complete opposites of the Barca/Dutch way of playing which at heart is what football should be about. Enjoyment!
To me, him and his anti football are a cancer to the sport and its always sad when he succeeds vs a team that wants to play football.

Home of Barca Fans