Europa League 2016/17

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Manchester better than real in mid and attack ? lol. RMA is twice the level of ManchesterU.

raskolnikov

I hate Mourinho's anti football. Always boring result orientated soulles defending, scoring a goal then grind out the result.
Football should be joy not boring. It would be a huge victory for football if United get beaten by Ajax kids playing how football is supposed to be. United is just half a billion worth of players playing anti football.
Jose is a cancer to the sport in that way, I feel over the last 15 years bus tactics have been coming up because of him to get results and fun football is pushed to the side.

BenRobbins

Jesus Christ if you thought that was bad you should of seen LVG last year then lol.

Odd post we played well tonight and were unlucky to not score 4 or 5 due to the standard/age of our forwards.

JamDav1982

I hate Mourinho's anti football. Always boring result orientated soulles defending, scoring a goal then grind out the result.
Football should be joy not boring. It would be a huge victory for football if United get beaten by Ajax kids playing how football is supposed to be. United is just half a billion worth of players playing anti football.
Jose is a cancer to the sport in that way, I feel over the last 15 years bus tactics have been coming up because of him to get results and fun football is pushed to the side.

To be fair they didn't win by playing like that tonight.

They were the better side despite being much weakended and having a lot of games recently.

IamGundogan

No. Manchester are simply better in midfield and attack. They are weaker in pure defense (i.e. heading, physicality) than Real but they ensure they control the game so it does not matter

We're really not better in MF and Attack. Our attack can't finish their dinner this season and our MF (Pogba and Herrera aside) consists of having Fellaini in the side or relying on an old Carrick.

Home of Barca Fans