FC Barcelona to meet Manchester City, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Celtic

Professor Chaos

30537234.jpg

FC Barcelona know which three teams they will be playing in the group stage of the 2016/17 Champions League following the draw today at the Fòrum Grimaldi in Monaco. Manchester City, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Glasgow Celtic will join the Catalans in Group C, with the top two teams progressing into the last sixteen, the next stage on the road to the final on June 3 at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.

All groups:

CquHPXXWIAAUcSh.jpg

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/footbal...nd-glasgow-celtic-in-champions-league-group-c

Gallivanter

As a Gladbach supporter, this draw saddens me, though I expected it. I just hope that we don't need any points from the last match in December and Gladbach can rise above Manchester.

Pablo Escobar

City can accuse UEFA of persecution though :lol:.

They draw Bayern in the GS, they play Barca in Round 2
They draw Barca in GS, they play B... in Round 2 :troll:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
CL draw is rigged by all means..... Every time there's a high profile transfer, the player returns to the previous club. More often than not, right in the group stage! We never get a scenario where we play An easy group, Italy's 3rd in the round of 16, Germany's 8th in the quarters, England's 4th in semis and the return leg always at home for example!!

Home of Barca Fans