Lliga | Round 2: Athletic Club - FC Barcelona 0-1

Pepe Silvia

Great win. Should have won 3-0 or something close to that, but being ineffective costs. This ground is though to win at though, so I'm very satisfied. Hopefully we can beat Sociedad at their ground this year.
Huh? We could've easily lost that game or tied... we were lucky to escape with a win. We fought hard and got the win, but it was not a given that we should've won for me.

kristiantaylor1

Hard fought victory, missed some chances, they could have taken the game from us though, along with three points. Yellow card for Busquets and Suarez was ridiculous.

Altomonte

overall a good game and great team performance. Winning without goals from Messi and Luis S. is never easy! Arda has improved a lot and Umtiti is playing as if he has grown up at Barça - amazingly quick adaptation to this new environment. The same is true for Denis S. but with him it was expected. Umtiti just has to learn to keep his arms closer to the body - if not he will keep collecting YC's.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Any gif from the referee and the "foul" that caused yellow cards to Busquets and Suarez?

Athletic_Dive.gif

beogatts

ffs this foul call made me hate the refs so bad.

btw i like this new team start this season.
As a captain, messi understood well on Denis + Umtiti.
Team didnt seem to show their frustration to each other for any slight mistake.
Great team play barca ! tough match we understood. :barcascarf:

Galning

What a nerv wracking game. And Lahoz... no words. First two games of the season and in both games very dodgy decisions by the referees already. It's gonna be a long season.

dostoevskij

What a nerv wracking game. And Lahoz... no words. First two games of the season and in both games very dodgy decisions by the referees already. It's gonna be a long season.

and this was made by mallenco and Lahoz, whom we can consider not total anti-barca. if i imagine what happens when the likes like gonzalez gonzalez, Carballo, latre and co call our games, im feeling not so good

Home of Barca Fans