Lliga | Round 2: Athletic Club - FC Barcelona 0-1

Nucky

Ter Stegen and Mascherano are back from injury.. Neymar will return probably in the next round..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad the matchday is on Sunday. :)
Sunday without Barca is like a broken pencil.
Pointless.

amircule

Last time we were heading to San Mames we were missing suarez and messi and we still won. Hoping for the same today.

Horatio

You're welcome
Glad the matchday is on Sunday. :)
Sunday without Barca is like a broken pencil.
Pointless.

[youtube]Re72di5phM0[/youtube]

Also technıcally a broken pencıl doesnt need to be poıntless dependıng on what broken half you are holdıng.

Anyway , lıke yesterday wıll sıt 6 hours ın an ınternet cafe to watch back to back football matches wıth Barcelona ofcourse the ultımate hıghlıght.

Last edited:

Alik

[youtube]Re72di5phM0[/youtube]

Also technıcally a broken pencıl doesnt need to be poıntless dependıng on what broken half you are holdıng.

Anyway , lıke yesterday wıll sıt 6 hours ın an ınternet cafe to watch back to back football matches wıth Barcelona ofcourse the ultımate hıghlıght.

What's wrong with your "i"?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Had a dream that we drew this 1 - 1 and Rakitic was denied a goal that was onside (which wouldn't surprise me given RMs first goal yesterday). Let's see what happens :lol:

Had a dream that we drew this 1 - 1 and Rakitic was denied a goal that was onside (which wouldn't surprise me given RMs first goal yesterday). Let's see what happens :lol:

yeah it will be a tough one they already lost their 1st game so they will be even more determined to get a result in that colosseum San Mames!

Home of Barca Fans