Jasper Cillessen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's good, but was never great. Valencia is just about his level as a regular starter, too bad it's such a dysfunctional club though.

The people that thought he was just as good as ter Stegen based on a few cup games were delusional.

El Gato

Villarato!
He is quite obviously one of those players that can have a seizure out of nowhere at any time. Will always remember him for getting subbed out for penalties by Van Gaal. Lol. It's as if he missed his calling by not joining Arsenal to add to their distinguished history of shockingly flappy keepers.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

He is quite obviously one of those players that can have a seizure out of nowhere at any time. Will always remember him for getting subbed out for penalties by Van Gaal. Lol. It's as if he missed his calling by not joining Arsenal to add to their distinguished history of shockingly flappy keepers.

He was never good in penalties.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As I suspected he was underwhelming, if not an outright flop for them. Valencia want to move on from him.

Throwback to when some guys here thought he was just as good as ter Stegen based on like four cup games lel.

FinBarcelonafan

I always liked him and he was very good with Barca. Valencia in general played very poorly and the defense I saw... no goalie would save them. Awful defending.

Valencia is a mess

xXKonan

To be fair he was a far better backup for us than Neto is.

Dude was clutch when needed, while Neto was bascially spaghetti arms.

Windhook

Bar?a Universal [MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
The ex-girlfriend of Jasper Cillessen, a former Barcelona player, has reported the Dutchman for family abandonment. His ex-girlfriend's lawyer says that "Jasper's daughter was abandoned by him. Cillessen did not want to pay 1,200 euros for her hospitalisation."

Some Billie Jean vibes.

Home of Barca Fans