Jasper Cillessen

Leo_Messi

It's a waste of his talent to only play Copa del Rey games, 1 CL game and at most 1 league game (if the league title has been decided before the last game) by default each season unless MAtS gets injured which rarely happens as with other goalkeepers.

It's a great luxury to have though and after a shaky debut (I still remember that dreadful defeat at come against Alavés 2 years ago) he has barely set a single foot wrong.

Just like MAtS he seems to be a very likable guy and squad member. Happy for him. A shame that he could not keep the clean sheet but at least this meant that Inter went out.

FC B

Whatta performance from him man, impressive. I really hope he stays but it won't be easy to keep him as an eternal backup from Stegen.

Arizona Scott

He was great against Levante. He had some tremendous saves again. Even commentators repeatedly stated the 2 goals werent his to blame.

It was a mix. The 1st two goals were soft and I think a present world class keeper would have got to them both (fisted the cross and got a hand on a not that pacy shot). However after that he made multiple really good saves.

EdmondDantes

Why is Valverde telling Jasper to kick it long at almost every opportunity. We hand the opponent possession about 70% of the time with that approach.

Play it from the back.

EdmondDantes

Perhaps he could have done a bit better for either goal tonight but still very good.

I just don't understand why Valverde is instructing him to kick it long.

Home of Barca Fans