Jasper Cillessen

Pfmpd1

Fair play i watched that video a few pages back, and although youtube isnt reliable for seeing a player. He does look like a top notch keeper.

Looks like we are unwilling to spend 80 on Alisson,and also in the market for another fekir type player or fekir himself. Who knows.

Could well be a possibility that we sign cillesen

Pfmpd1

Why are people so mad at Liverpool? Because they didn't sell us a world class player days before the window closed? We still got him in winter. Super expensive but it's not like they ripped us off for fun, the price was crazy but it's not like its completely out of this world that's just what happened last summer. I mean reports said that even Lemar should cost 100M lol.

Cillessen is a good GK but we don't have to hype him up to world class now i mean we got him as a sub for 13M so it's not like we talk about one of our staters here that we have to keep at all costs.

Something like 40M for example would be an amazing deal too so i don't get this "pay his clause or fuck off" attitude. If Cillessen wants to leave and Liverpool or any other club is willing to pay a good price we should negotiate with them.

140m for coutinho isnt a rip off at all, as you have already seen he scores for fun tbh.

No player knows how to play against him, show him on his right foot and its quite certainly a goal from outside the box.

Show him on his left and he will go past you with ease.

Keeps the ball as good as anyone, free kick expert...just a quality player end of. 140m well spent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People here be like: Give XYZ player away for free, we hate him and don't want him here!!!!!!

Then: We want 4000000000000000000m for Cillessen!

FinBarcelonafan

People here be like: Give XYZ player away for free, we hate him and don't want him here!!!!!!

I think people enjoy the fact we are in good negotiation position. We normally sell players we want to get rid of, so we can't demand good prices and quite often end up getting bad price. Real sold many players last few years for great prices. We should be able to do the same.

DonAK

I think people enjoy the fact we are in good negotiation position. We normally sell players we want to get rid of, so we can't demand good prices.

45m would be an excellent price if Cillessen want to leave. No one are going to pay 60m for him. He's not proven at a high level as a starter.

Why would a team pay 60m for Cillessen when you can pay 20m more for a proven high level Serie A and CL GK in Alisson that is a starter for Brazil too? Or pay 40m extra for a WC, top 3 GK in the World in Oblak?

Both younger than Jasper too.

FinBarcelonafan

45m would be an excellent price if Cillessen want to leave. No one are going to pay 60m for him. He's not proven at a high level as a starter.

Why would a team pay 60m for Cillessen when you can pay 20m more for a proven high level Serie A and CL GK in Alisson that is a starter for Brazil too? Or pay 40m extra for a WC, top 3 GK in the World in Oblak?

Both younger than Jasper too.

Of course no one will pay 60. i think even 40 is a great price. We got him for small money. He has developed nicely with Barca. It seems like Barca goalkeeper trainer is doing good job lately.

God Serena

It's almost as if Cillessen actually has a use to the team, while other players don't.

Huh.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's almost as if Cillessen actually has a use to the team, while other players don't.

Huh.

It's not about usage though. But about market value. A player can still retain market value without playing because of development from training sessions with star players.

God Serena

It's not about usage though. But about market value. A player can still retain market value without playing because of development from training sessions with star players.

But the players Don is referring to that we want to get rid of for free are the likes of Arda, Vidal, etc. Players who have little value because they genuinely suck. Cillessen has more value despite not playing as much, so it only makes sense that we'd want more for him.

I guess my point is, that argument was really stupid.

DonAK

Huh.

It's almost as if people overreact all the time.

Huh.

Basically what I meant.

60m or nothing for Cillessen is dumb for the reasons I mentioned.

Home of Barca Fans