Jasper Cillessen

El Guaje

You guys are such fanboys that you want to screw over our top 3 in the world goalkeeper out of playing time for an inferior keeper.

What a damn joke. He signed to be the backup and play Copa, so that's what he'll do.

Jasper playing like every 6th league game wont hurt MaTS at all. Playing every 6th game would mean 6 games all season which is nothing for a starting GK to sit out on.

xXKonan

He's a good Goalkeeper but I can't see any team playing his release clause.

60 Million and he's 29 years old and that's steep. the only Goalkeepers who teams are willing to spend that much on or even more are the likes of Oblak,Allisson etc.

khaled_a_d

60 Million and he's 29 years old and that's steep. the only Goalkeepers who teams are willing to spend that much on or even more are the likes of Oblak,Allisson etc.

We will sell him for less than one third of his buyout if he decided to leave

Messi983

Some great saves again, unlucky to concede. Good to have him around.

About the debate on previous page I don't think it would be the end of the world if he'd start 4-5 league games next season even when the league is not decided yet. Give him some games against easier opponents or when we are resting other key players before derbies/CL games. I know GKs don't really need to rest but still it would be good to keep him "warm" in case something happens to MATS. Also, I would give him a game or two before CDR final to get back into rhytm after not playing for 3 months so he could easily play let's say at home against Leganes. He still did his job against Sevilla though.

GOAT_SUAREZ

He will probably net about 15-18 million but I hope he stays. We would need a replacement anyway.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's a shame [MENTION=2574]La Furia[/MENTION] is not active anymore. Back in the Valdes days I was told how nearly impossible it would be for the Barca style to find a new goalkeeper. Yet we pulled out 3/3 who were/are great for us: Bravo, ter Stegen, even Cillessen.

I'm not sure I'd call Sillysen "great" but it's been a good run of keepers.

I remember when Pinto was a backup revelation following the Jorquera experience.

Givenchy

if its to Liverpool fuck that. make them pay his release clause if they want him. he'd probably be fine staying anyway

Home of Barca Fans