Jasper Cillessen

xXKonan

Gerard Romero claims the club are starting to have doubts about the swap deal as they feel they can get better offers for Cillessen elsewhere.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Devils

Pathetic that we sell our best GK.

Club is shambles.

Good luck to Jasper, who suffered a grave injustice at this club.

Incredible player.

xXKonan

I am a little bit confused. Was not this deal supposed to happen after 7/1?
We are doing Valencia a big favor in confirming Cillessen to help them balance out the books for this season or so what I've read.

They wanted to confirm Jasper in Late June and instead of July so it helps them out with financial balancing.

Messi983

We are doing Valencia a big favor in confirming Cillessen to help them balance out the books for this season or so what I've read.

They wanted to confirm Jasper in Late June and instead of July so it helps them out with financial balancing.

This was in our interest as well. For now "selling" Jasper is only beneficiary for Barça books, in opposite it makes things worse for Valencia (though I think they'll include Jasper in next season's budget as we will Neto). But when Neto will be confirmed over the next few days then both clubs will show a benefit on the books this season from this swap. I think what's holding back Neto deal a bit is that Barça wanted Jasper being valued higher than Neto so clubs are still negotiating what we'll "pay" for him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What a fucking shitshow. But according to Khaled it's all about that "human" factor and strengthening the relationship with La Liga clubs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gregorrin10

Real would've managed to sell him to the PL for 40M, but us...we're gifting him in a swap deal to get a lesser player in return.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans