Jasper Cillessen

God Serena

It's almost as if people overreact all the time.

Huh.

Basically what I meant.

60m or nothing for Cillessen is dumb for the reasons I mentioned.

We have no reason to sell him whatsoever, so why should we sell him for anything less than his release clause?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We have no reason to sell him whatsoever, so why should we sell him for anything less than his release clause?

If he want to leave 40-45m is too good to turn down. If he doesn't want to leave then sure, keep him.

But there's rumors Cilessen want to play regularly and if we get an offer around that range Barca would be stupid to turn that down. Paying so much for a GK that's still unproven as a starter at this level is a reach.

People saying the club should force him to stay against his will or demand 60m or tell clubs to fuck off are delusional.

God Serena

If he want to leave 40-45m is too good to turn down. If he doesn't want to leave then sure, keep him.

But there's rumors Cilessen want to play regularly and if we get an offer around that range Barca would be stupid to turn that down. Paying so much for a GK that's still unproven as a starter at this level is a reach.

People saying the club should force him to stay against his will or demand 60m or tell clubs to fuck off are delusional.

Rumors that contradict literally everything the player himself has said about how he feels regarding his situation here.

We have a good thing going by having a backup who is of this quality and unless a team wants to fork over his release clause there's no reason to disrupt that.

Raketa10

Don’t understand this guy? He was well aware that he is a substitute for Ter Stegen and now he wants to leave? I would sell him this summer only if someone pays his release clause. No way we would be able to find a good enough substitute so fast.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If he wants to move and an appropriate offer comes we will sell him. Barca never keeps players against their wish. 40m is good for him, we can find a decent replacement for that amount.

RMU ReBorn

| A Real Madrid fan asked for a picture with Cillessen and look what a smart move he did to hide the badge.

39142076_1925698730824632_3037571738415136768_n.jpg

raki

I understand if he wants to be a starter elsewhere. He´s a great guy. However he´s very good and quality is not cheap.

40M. No less.

raedkuwait

EV should have let him play one half of the super cup, one half for ter and one half for jasper
i think that would have been much more fair, one half for the league keeper, and one half for the
cup winner. should at least try to make him little happy.

Andresito

Staff member
EV should have let him play one half of the super cup, one half for ter and one half for jasper
i think that would have been much more fair, one half for the league keeper, and one half for the
cup winner. should at least try to make him little happy.

Who the hell would waste a sub during a final just to keep a player happy?

FC433

I would sell him for 30m, but unfortunately, I cannot see anyone offering that much. PL teams are the only ones who would spend that much.

Home of Barca Fans