Jasper Cillessen

SeloBarca

He is an excellent shotstoper.
Imo his strenght is his extreme reflexes. Hes made some impossible saves close to goal this season that has saved us.
His positioning is also very good and he stays calm in most situations.

[youtube]t61tsKoeD4s[/youtube]

Nothanks

just don't hold your breathe in a penalty shootut, he has one of the worst records if i remember correctly
i believe he did stop a penalty for us in the copa which surprised me lol

Andrew M

just don't hold your breathe in a penalty shootut, he has one of the worst records if i remember correctly
i believe he did stop a penalty for us in the copa which surprised me lol

I remember in the world cup in 2014 Van Gaal subbed him off for penalties and brought on Krul

Catta

Then all United fans kept bringing it up saying Van Gaal’s a genius... look how that ended up :lol:

Well Van Gaal always was a genius when subs were in question. I remember one time, Bayern was losing 0-1 and he put Van Buyten in for Mario Gomez in the last 10 min. Van Buyten then scored two goals and Bayern won 2-1.

Vilarrubi

Well Van Gaal always was a genius when subs were in question. I remember one time, Bayern was losing 0-1 and he put Van Buyten in for Mario Gomez in the last 10 min. Van Buyten then scored two goals and Bayern won 2-1.

The United fans I know and general opinion wasn't talking about his subs in particular... just him in general.

Catta

Haha no they dont.

Could barely find a Man U fan that thinks that.

It ranges from wanting him sacked to giving him more time.

Believe me, they do, albeit those that I know personally, most of them think that Mou is better than Pep. Don't know many United fans online and what they think about him tho.

JamDav1982

Believe me, they do, albeit those that I know personally, most of them think that Mou is better than Pep. Don't know many United fans online and what they think about him tho.

They dont on the whole at all.

Go look at their forums and I know from vast majority of mates who support Utd and dont think any of them think that.

Mous place at the club gets discussed all the time.

God Serena

I've literally never met a United fan who likes Mourinho. Like... not even one. The most favorable ones I've seen are the typical "It's too soon to sack him" types that have been saying the same shite since the day Fergie retired.

Catta

I've literally never met a United fan who likes Mourinho. Like... not even one. The most favorable ones I've seen are the typical "It's too soon to sack him" types that have been saying the same shite since the day Fergie retired.

You are lucky then. Here in my town most of the people still believe that he is the Special One. Not just United fans, but also mostly Arsenal and Milan fans for some reason. I had so many arguments about Mou against Pep.

Home of Barca Fans