Jasper Cillessen

MIXA

It's time for EV to start putting pressure on MATS this season. I think that MATS had it too easy last season which is why he made some really stupid errors at times. I think MATS knew that Enrique was never going to drop him from goal no matter what. Even though the German has improved, this a big season for him. No more brain farts or else Cillessen must step in.

It's important to have an assertive coach, particularly where the GK is concerned. It's one of the areas on the pitch where players can become complacent really quickly. The Bravo/Ter Stegen rivalry was good for the team. We need a Cillessen/Ter Stegen rivalry too. In my opinion, Cillessen is too good a GK to only play CDR games. It's a waste of his talent.

Cool

Some posters clowned Jasper when he signed to Barca but the man is proving his worth and shutting up his haters.

Albo

Some posters clowned Jasper when he signed to Barca but the man is proving his worth and shutting up his haters.

Well they had watched the 2014 world cup game Argentina vs Netherlands and concluded that because he is not a good at saving penalties he must be a shit keeper. 13m euros for Jasper was an absolute bargain.

God Serena

It's time for EV to start putting pressure on MATS this season. I think that MATS had it too easy last season which is why he made some really stupid errors at times. I think MATS knew that Enrique was never going to drop him from goal no matter what. Even though the German has improved, this a big season for him. No more brain farts or else Cillessen must step in.

It's important to have an assertive coach, particularly where the GK is concerned. It's one of the areas on the pitch where players can become complacent really quickly. The Bravo/Ter Stegen rivalry was good for the team. We need a Cillessen/Ter Stegen rivalry too. In my opinion, Cillessen is too good a GK to only play CDR games. It's a waste of his talent.

His mistakes died out almost completely and Mats almost by himself was keeping us alive in the league. Cillessen is nowhere near his quality for there to be any rivalry at all.

xXKonan

Cillessen got a lot of shit from United fans when he was rumored as a possible option to replace De Gea if he went to Madrid. the way people talked about him as if he was a below average keeper that would be a catastrophic failure if he played in the EPL.

Yeah his penalty record isn't good but he's definitely a good keeper that can easily be a starter for a good team.

Home of Barca Fans