Jasper Cillessen

raki

Ajax are doing their best defensive season in years thanks to Cilessen replacement.
Onana, ex-barça B that left for free. lol

raedkuwait

I really think he should be giving the chance to play a head of ter, with ter u feel that every shot
not hit at him is a goal. just give him the chance to start maybe when ter is benched he can improve
though i doubt that.

God Serena

He should play just for the sake of it, the season is over already...

But why?

Our starting keeper had a bad game, so fuck him and the fact that he's kept us in both competitions many times on his lonesome, let's just start our backup keeper from here on out?

You people are ridiculous.

khaled_a_d

But why?

Our starting keeper had a bad game, so fuck him and the fact that he's kept us in both competitions many times on his lonesome, let's just start our backup keeper from here on out?

tbf regardless MATS himself,but Cillessen is far too good for such amount of very few games he is playing. He should take more games in the rotation. May be it could motivate MATS too.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
But why?

It has nothing to do with your dear ter Stegen so cool your jets, you seem to read whatever you want when you think it's an attack on him... I literally said play Cillesen for the sake of it, no real reason behind it other than to give him some minutes he wouldn't have had otherwise, I didn't even mention the german in my post... The same way we could play Denis, Paco, Arda or even Aleña, because it really doesn't make any difference now that every trophy is lost...

raedkuwait

But why?

to be honest i have no clue what your talking about when u say he kept us in both competitions, his saves are all average saves where any goal keeper would make, u seem to forget that when we lost 4 -0 at psg many thought that one or 2 goals are his fault and he is to blame for them, so he was the one to blame for butting us in trouble in the first place, pls give me one shot or one save that is buffon like save against iniesta yesterday, heck at this point i think bringing back valdes back is better than this freeze up keeper. and its not about him having a bad game, its the way he manages him self, his reaction is waaaaaaay to slow he almost jump all the time late his tech is all wrong to me, its ok for a goal keep to have bad game when his tech is right and his reaction is good, but mats is just wrong, and time will prove that if u are not convinced yet.

F

FlaFCB

C9_zbmbXoAAciYw.png:large

Albo

I hope he starts today. Must be difficult for MATS to get his head in the right place after godlike display vs Madrid.

Edit: I also hope he plays more next season, there has been some lapses in concentration from MATS and playing Cillessen bit more could fix that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans