Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 - Jasper Cillessen

Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    It's like selling a starter, Rakitic now, to buy a way weaker (but younger) replacement, for almost the same money.
    Younger he is, but it's not as if he's a teenager, so this thing does not makes sense in ANY way, shape or form

Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Either these stories are false or Bravo really wants to leave and the board has no other choice then to buy a crappy (and yet expensive sub) gk, or the board has gone full retard...
    I'm afraid they did go full retard

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Why is so hard to believe that Bravo wants to leave?
    I don't know. Maybe some think all players are emotionally attached to the club.

He is not a bad kepper but he just isn't Barca level.. I prefer Alves over Cillessen every day..

MES QUE UN CLUB

President of FC Barcelona
    So Lucho was not convinced by Diego Alves or Reina, but gave his approval to Cillessen?

Don't think he's good, but perhaps he'll surprise everyone...

Best midfielder around
    Can't stand this guy, but it would be fun if he came and the first penalty he ever saved was a Penaldo.
    #TeamDybala

SiempreBlaugrana
    Inb4 he goes beast mode here. Ter Stegen be like

Suarez, Neymar, Messi. SNM. Show No Mercy.

Surprised he's willing to come sit on the bench here considering he's the first choice keeper for the Dutch National team. I mean sure Joining Barcelona is a once in a lifetime opportunity, but he's young for a GK and I would think him sitting on the bench most of the time would likely lose his spot on the national team.

Ajax just confirmed on their website that he is left out of the squad because of some clubs' interest in him.

#SayNoToRacism

Looks like this is happening then. And these reactions to the rumours are giving me a sense of déjà vu. We were quite critical about the Bravo signing (myself included), and most wanted Keylor instead. Fast forward 2 years, it's Cillessen and D.Alves respectively. The former is closer to MatS in age and passing skills than Bravo was, and we are rumored to be paying the same we paid for bringing in Bravo/MAtS which could mean he's being signed in as a competition rather than just for a mere back up role. It could further mean that it's Bravo who's pushing his exit for not wanting to share mins, rather than a club decision.

please no. this is the type of signing united would make.

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by zanela View Post
    Looks like this is happening then. And these reactions to the rumours are giving me a sense of déjà vu. We were quite critical about the Bravo signing (myself included), and most wanted Keylor instead. Fast forward 2 years, it's Cillessen and D.Alves respectively. The former is closer to MatS in age and passing skills than Bravo was, and we are rumored to be paying the same we paid for bringing in Bravo/MAtS which could mean he's being signed in as a competition rather than just for a mere back up role. It could further mean that it's Bravo who's pushing his exit for not wanting to share mins, rather than a club decision.
    I doubt the club would sell Bravo if he didn't ask to. But I hope you're wrong about the competition part. Think it was enough for 2 seasons. Hopefully it's just to keep MAtS on his toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    I doubt the club would sell Bravo if he didn't ask to. But I hope you're wrong about the competition part. Think it was enough for 2 seasons. Hopefully it's just to keep MAtS on his toes.
    I hope so too. But you never know.

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by zanela View Post
    I hope so too. But you never know.
    It'd be tragicomic