Jasper Cillessen

Albo

No, he's much worse than Mats even when Mats is at his worst.

Yeah let's see umm... no.
He at least tries to block the shots and is decent with feet. Mats has so huge mental problems at the moment that it is just much better not to play him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Much worse than Mats? No way.

Would like to see Cillessen play more regularly after his recovery.

LeeRomeno

Id like him to be given a chance, Ter Stegen seemed to be much better when he had actually some competition, maybe some games on bench will help.

navidjaan

Oh, Masip is defo worse than Cillessen. I watched him at his peak in 13/14 in Segunda A for Barça B. Great reflexes, but so small and bad in the air that he's way too easy to bully. I want Jose Suarez to compete with Cillessen soon (or loan him to Gijon, his childhood club).

El Flaco

Cillessen's conceded goal from Athletic Bilbao player Enric Saborit

[gfy]GrizzledBossyCapeghostfrog[/gfy]

Potroh

Cillesen conceded the single attempt in the match, but at least he moved towards the ball... MATS would have been frozen for sure...

Devils

Look at him in that gif, he's commanding the defence to cover the winger. Shame Roberto didn't oblige.

I wouldn't be against giving JASPER a run of games at all, I relly don't care if it pisses off MAtS.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Look at him in that gif, he's commanding the defence to cover the winger. Shame Roberto didn't oblige.

I wouldn't be against giving JASPER a run of games at all, I relly don't care if it pisses off MAtS.

Let's be fair. ter Stegen does the same and shouts instructions in fluent Spanish too. That's not the problem for him. The issues is in other areas of his game.

Home of Barca Fans