Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 6-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Found a channel at my inlaws and saw majority of the game. Great stuff :)

Messi is a beast. He never ceases to amaze me even after a decade.

Asylum15

Messi brilliant, Suarez brilliant, impressed by Umtiti and was impressed with Denis Suarez too, but conceding 2 goals to a team this poor is a little worrying.

As others have said, we'll encounter a REAL test against Bilbao, but a good performance!

gregorrin10

2 goals conceded. Our defence is shit...

I really hope you're being sarcastic. If not, you're another shiny example of someone, who clearly didn't even bother try watching the actual game, but just looked at the final score and started bitching. If you would've watched the game, you'd know that the 1st conceded goal was directly from a free kick, who shouldn't even have been awarded, but it was. And Castro (who is meanwhile like the only one, who can apparently score for Betis) scored a '1 in 10' kind of goal, and Bravo helped with his lack of reaction too, he should be saving a shot into his corner like that, while the 2nd was after the team was already 'switched off' due to leading freaking 6-1, and it was also a 'sluggish' kind of goal.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Yes. First Betis goal is totaly keepers goal. But WGaF when it is 6:2 win.

Btw. Suarez free kick goal and Neymars. Similar.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Wonderful win to start the league season with. Messi with two wonderful goals and Suarez with a hattrick. Arda played well on the left again. It's a shame Neymar is back soon cause Arda is doing well there.

Yes we conceded two goals...but the first was a very good well struck free kick which Bravo got a hand to. In other words...you hardly save them.

beogatts

Wonderful win to start the league season with. Messi with two wonderful goals and Suarez with a hattrick. Arda played well on the left again. It's a shame Neymar is back soon cause Arda is doing well there.

Yes we conceded two goals...but the first was a very good well struck free kick which Bravo got a hand to. In other words...you hardly save them.

not sure how lucho will manage this situation coz arda is having a gud moment. benching him, once neymar got back, would reduce his morale IMO.
mayb lucho will do his rotation as he did b4. :benitez:

Messi983

Btw. it needs to be said that ref was pushing for Betis today.

Well, Madrid didn't really spent much for new players this summer so I think Perez paid a lot to referees. But when we play and score like this even refs can't f**** us.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Anyone know a channel on YT that uploads Barca games highlights with Ray commentary? I know IeraHDTV did that last season but haven't uploaded the Betis game.

Home of Barca Fans