Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 6-2

gregorrin10

There wont be any slaughterings without neymar. 3-0 at best

As shown, there is a bigger chance for slaughter without him, because our game runs like the wind, with no Neymar slowing the play down with his uneccessary attempts at dribbling. I hope as the years go by, he'll become more like Messi, with dribbling for a purpose while running, changing direction, not try and dribble with those cheap ass 'futsal-like' skills when standing still and actually doing nothing but wasting time, like Penaldo does, because he can't get past defenders with speed and pace anymore...:lol:

hulinat

As shown, there is a bigger chance for slaughter without him, because our game runs like the wind, with no Neymar slowing the play down with his uneccessary attempts at dribbling. I hope as the years go by, he'll become more like Messi, with dribbling for a purpose while running, changing direction, not try and dribble with those cheap ass 'futsal-like' skills when standing still and actually doing nothing but wasting time, like Penaldo does, because he can't get past defenders with speed and pace anymore...:lol:

6-2 aint slaughterin

Richard.H

6-2 aint slaughterin

196157.gif

I

instinct

Really enjoyed this match. New signings played really well and Suarez and Messi are playing on God level again. Haven't looked forward to a season as much as I do now. Exciting times.

Do you agree [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION]? Or should I say...Flafigo? :alveshat:

F

Flavia

Really enjoyed this match. New signings played really well and Suarez and Messi are playing on God level again. Haven't looked forward to a season as much as I do now. Exciting times.

Do you agree @Flavia? Or should I say...Flafigo? :alveshat:

This bet was such a bad idea. We both lost, and now we're polluting the forum.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I just had to come back to bask on instinct's and Flavia's humiliation.

Too exquisite an opportunity to pass up.

Home of Barca Fans