Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 6-2

Neeraj

9:45 pm kickoff for me. NICE :)

30134272.jpg

Neeraj

I've got a big test coming up Tuesday, but don't see how I can miss the first game of the season!

inb4 must win game for Barca, can't afford to drop any more points.. :pep:

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Holy fuck it's tomorrow?!?!?! I thought it was on Sunday. FML I HAVE PLANS

Easy game.. i expect 4 goals at least.. has to be clean sheet in bravo s farewell

Bravos farewell needs a clean sheet? Better not have one before August :lol:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

There won't be any cb's on the bench tomorrow. Martinez can't play with the 1st team, because he is 23 years old. There's a limit of age since 2013 for the b team players. And apparently Lucho doesn't like Tarin.

hulinat

why thef was martinez even with the 1st team during preseason if he isnt even allowed to play (which is a good thing anyway)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There won't be any cb's on the bench tomorrow. Martinez can't play with the 1st team, because he is 23 years old. There's a limit of age since 2013 for the b team players. And apparently Lucho doesn't like Tarin.

:roberto:

Why not? He played everywhere else.

xXKonan

I think it's pretty clear now that Lucho, does not rate Tarin, such a shame really.

Also a Shame for Marlon, since he has to wait until his Visa stuff is done in order to play any official games. but I think the good news for him is he's rated highly by Lucho by the sounds of it.

Home of Barca Fans