Expectations for the new season

Expectations for the new season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

The league determins the better side but the CL feels better to win is harder to win in some ways and get more recognition for it.

The CL is the big one to win.

Let me put it this way. If one of La Liga or Champions League would be eliminated tomorrow what competition would you choose to remain in? I would choose La Liga every single time.

And just winning the CL doesn't give you that much recognition. Nobody thought in 2012 that Chelsea was really the best team in Europe. You still have to play like the best in order to be recognized as such. A lot of times winning the CL is just that, winning a Cup competition. Nothing more than the obvious thing.

You guys seem extremely optimistic.

Well, when you have 3 of the 4 best players in the world as your front three men and you made some great transfers on top of that, you can't really be pessimistic can you?

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As usual, trebble :D

If we get the same draws as Real Madrid in UCL, sky is the limit ... f*ckers.

serghei

There are some teams who can knock you out from the CL over 180 mins. or 90 mins. It's unreasonable to expect to win the Champions League with so many top teams around. Bayern, Real, Atletico, Juventus are not easy to beat at all. It's anyone's game and almost for sure luck will play a big part again. It's a lot more reasonable to expect to prove we are better than the opponent over 38 games, rather than expect to do it in a couple of games, in which anything can happen.

barcafan161

Sure anything can happen but Barca are favourites and for good reason. There are some quality teams who can win it thinking we should win it isn't unreasonable.

SahanBarca

who wins the league? if barca wins CL and CDr
Real Madrid? Ronaldo?
:puke:

Probably but hopefully not . We are Barca and we have a shot for every trophy . But in my head , RMA has a better chance for league :p :lol:. Also got a better squad depth IMO. I expect a CL this season . No way we are finishing trophy-less by the end

Home of Barca Fans