Expectations for the new season

Expectations for the new season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raminho

Not really thinking we can snatch a treble but Liga and CL would be amazing.
Any kind of double would be fantastic. However I chose CL 'cos I'd love to see us flying in the European stage this year.

Interlop

This is going to be a transitional year so I don't expect that much. I hope we can snatch the CL though, La Liga will be hard this year, IMO.

Nucky

The most important is to retain the league title.. Then perhaps CL or CDR or both.. You never know with Barca.. In 2014 I though it's gonna be hard to win just one trophy but at the end we won the treble.. Domestic double would be just fine.. League and CL even better ;)

JPM85

I will be happy with just LaLiga, depending not a spanish team will win CL.
Last year was a good year, but due Real winning CL, nobody noticed the domestic double.

Otherwise I want us to win domestic double again, CL is just a cherry because draws are dependend on the lucky draw you can have. (see 15/16 season)

Won't care much about any other trophy than the CL this season. We won both the league and the cup last season, but when RM won the CL, nobody cared about those trophies anymore. Ronaldo had already won the Ballon d'Or and RM was the best team in the world again. Media seems to only focus on the CL. If RM becomes the first team to win it twice in a row, it would be a disaster.

But if RM somehow wins the league, everyone will care. The underlying consensus that barcelona is simply better than Madrid will actually work in their favor in case of an upset win.

I expect a major title for barcelona, equalling Pep's three in a row would be great, while winning the CL without the league would feel hollow. For once i don't give a crap about the copa, we already won it back to back for the first time in a decade.

Devils

I'd like to win the CL this year over any other competition. Last season I had no expectations for it.

La Liga + CL would be incredible.

Home of Barca Fans