Barcaforum Prediction League 2016-17

GetIn

nice to end the season with "bullseye".

I am realy proud for 6:1 PSG score. And 2:3 RM score.
YES WE CAN! Always trust in Barça. Never give up.

Ask Rivaldo. That bycicle kick... Never give up.

Those were two incredible moments, it's just unfortunate that they were for naught as we ended up losing both those titles. Really bittersweet.

mateopol

Results after Copa del Rey Final:

df5f927e029d3f25med.jpg

mateopol

Congratulations to the Winner - Ghostmaster.
gold_medal.png

You can now use Barcaforum Prediction League Winner Season 16-17 instead of Danger Ahead in your user template. Thanks to all users who participated, especially to those who predicted all 59 matches - Icarium, JerseyAddict, Caluhu, myself and Bojan. Prediction League for season 17-18 will start with First Leg match against Real Madrid in Supercopa de España.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
gold_medal.png

You can now use Barcaforum Prediction League Winner Season 16-17 instead of Danger Ahead in your user template. Thanks to all users who participated, especially to those who predicted all 59 matches - Icarium, JerseyAddict, Caluhu, myself and Bojan. Prediction League for season 17-18 will start with First Leg match against Real Madrid in Supercopa de España.

Great stuff man. :cheers:

And congratz to Ghostmaster. (Remind me to copy his picks at my bookmaker :lol: )

Icarium

Lifestealer
Congrats Ghostmaster. Lost by one goal technically but seriously i am bad at this, my prediction was right just twice or thrice. Big thanks to Mateopol for running this every week and doing the compilation.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
gold_medal.png

Nice, a trophy for me:hooray:

Thanks for for you all work, mateopol.

Vilarrubi

Congrats [MENTION=16674]Ghostmaster[/MENTION] I've been trying to catch up to you all season but you deserved it in the end!

BarcaOG

Banned
great job [MENTION=10047]mateopol[/MENTION] and thank you for all the work this season--tabulating points and charts is probably not the quickest or funnest thing to do. cheers mate.

and [MENTION=16674]Ghostmaster[/MENTION]-- whoa, well done

Home of Barca Fans