Who will do better in Manchester, Pep or Mou?

Pep or Mou?

• Pep

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Mou

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Flavia

4f91852a5c0a8-660x371.jpg

As the EPL is about to start, who do you think will do better this season?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Mou.

The league is new to Pep and he has a squad full of injury prone players, specially in the attacking department. And the fullback situation is quite awful.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Mourinho will do better in the first season, with neither winning the PL.

Chelsea and Conte going for it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope both fail miserably.

Having said that, United is more likeable than Shitty.

DonAK

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes out with a bang yeah. With Arsenal finally falling out of top 4.

That'd be the total destruction of his legacy. The likes of Alexis, Ozil are probably already tired of their shit and if that happens, they'll certainly leave.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wouldn't surprise me if he goes out with a bang yeah. With Arsenal finally falling out of top 4.

That'd be the total destruction of his legacy. The likes of Alexis, Ozil are probably already tired of their shit and if that happens, they'll certainly leave.

You want his legacy to be destroyed?

DonAK

You want his legacy to be destroyed?

I don't like Arsenal or Wenger, but no, I wouldn't want it to happen. Would be sad.

But the man has really overstayed, that it wouldn't surprise me. The season he retires, it goes all wrong. They've at times lucked their way to top 4 and it's been their target for a long time that it'd be ironic if it happens in his final year.

Yannik

Mourinho. I mean its obvious when you think about it, isnt it? United has been utter shit last year and there is absolutely no way Mou could do worse than that considering the signings United made. Everything above an EL place will be a sign of progression. United fans dont need to see an immediate PL title, its already enough if United sinply looks like a team again that can be in the race for it. Thats enough, and with the squad he has its alnost fool-proof. Even Tottenham can do that. Meaning that all Mou has to do is simply not being shit, and he'll be considered a success.

Pep meanwhile has to win the league. If he doesnt then people will say stupid shit like "I always said he cant do it in a proper league" etc. Pep has always been critisized for almost unfairly ridiculous stuff, it will not be any different in England.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Pep has been always dominant at the League,can't say there is any coach that came close to him in that regard and for that I would say he should be the one doing better.
That said Manu had magnificent summer while City was sort of underwhelming . They are building something for the future but the team need a lot of improvement IMHO at the short term.
There success could depend on the health of players like Aguero,Gundogan & Kompany. And how much improvement can Pep do to the players they have. Manu seem more ready as a team,but Pep can always dominate a league specially when he has the likes of KDB,Gundogan & Aguero

Neymessi

Mou will fail imo in his first season. Would probably finish 3rd or something. Manc would finish 1st or second.

amircule

City has a shitty midfield, pep is new to epl.
So mou.
I may dislike pep but I hate Mou and I really want him to fail miserably, but I don't think that's a probable thing.

Home of Barca Fans