Who will do better in Manchester, Pep or Mou?

Pep or Mou?

• Pep

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Mou

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martindn

Mou will fail imo in his first season. Would probably finish 3rd or something. Manc would finish 1st or second.

Thats not really a failure for a team that has finished 7th 4th and 5th, regardless of the money spent. People who think he needs to win the title first season are idiots, the team still needs to go through another transition taking in his ideas and gelling with the new signings. Though personally think we will finish 2nd behind shitty in 1st, they have too good of an attack all they were missing last season was a good manager.

Jenks

Based on what little we've seen in pre-season, Liverpool and Arsenal both look better than the Manchester clubs, maybe even Spurs too. Chelsea however do not, they really do not.

Yannik

How can Mou be a failure?

Hey Jose,
here are 200 million for signings, please be better than EL,

xo,
Woodward

He just needs to be better than the atrocious previous seasons.

Jenks

Is it really so far-fetched that they could finish behind City, Chelsea, Arsenal and one of Spurs/Liverpool? Because I think fifth would represent a massive failure on his part.

BBZ8800

Based on what little we've seen in pre-season, Liverpool and Arsenal both look better than the Manchester clubs, maybe even Spurs too. Chelsea however do not, they really do not.

Is it really so far-fetched that they could finish behind City, Chelsea, Arsenal and one of Spurs/Liverpool? Because I think fifth would represent a massive failure on his part.

Imo, Wenger can't win EPL without Henry.
They are a team with weakest mental strength in history.

About Man. Utd., this is where all Zlatan's teams ended during his career in big countries:
2005: Juventus 1st
2006: Juventus 1st
2007: Inter 1st
2008: Inter 1st
2009: Inter 1st
2010: Barcelona 1st
2011: Milan 1st
2012: Milan 2nd (lost a title to Juventus by 4 points)
2013: Psg 1st
2014: Psg 1st
2015: Psg 1st
2016: Psg 1st

In the last 12 years in top leagues, Zlatan has 11 titles and he finished 2nd once.

Zlatan failed at Barca, but in all other clubs, he was a key man, and an awesome player for League championships.
He is the master for smaller and midtable teams.
He almost never had a dip in form (Neymar's style) when he'll go missing for 2-3 Months without goals.
He'll just bang goals regularly (like 1 goal in 2 matches) against any smaller/midtable team in sun, rain, snow or during an earthquake ;)

So, imo, I just don't see how a team with Zlatan (if he'll stay injury free) can end as 5th in EPL.
My prediction is that Man Utd will finish in Top3, and I wouldn't be surprised at all with 1st or 2nd place even in Mou's+Zlatan's 1st season.

Last edited:

Martindn

Answered your own question really. It would be a massive failure because it is so farfetched. Jose knows how to win and he has got every target he wanted. If he gets 5th it would be a disaster he would probably be sacked. 4th and above is all that matters to the club this season because of the sponsorship areements.

Dont see what Liverpool has done to earn that prediction either btw, pre season is just preperation it means feck all. LVG smashed it, team looked like world beaters.

Last edited:

Yannik

It definitely is more far fetched, than Pep not winning the league this year (which is Cities goal). United has the 2nd best squad in the PL individually, they could even go for a title, yet they dont need to.

raskolnikov

I like United's team. Cool players, finally a style again and physically very strong team. Prefer them way over City. Dont like Mourinho but I want them ir Liverpool to win the league. Peps team looks weaker imo, I think he will do much better next season. But its all very interesting, especially with Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea also involved and plenty of stronger mid table teams.

RaidersGunz

Jose will do better.
United are at an all time high at the moment, winning games they would have drawn last season. The man is a motivational beast and is making Fellaini/Blind play like super players. Jose also knows the league better and knows what it takes to win this league.
Pep is still a legend.

Sorin

Don't know who will win the league. My hope is that Mourinho fails to win anyhting significant while at manchester united. A bellend amongst bellends. Don't particularly care if Guardiola finishes above or below, though being above him would be nice i suppose. More salt to the wounds of the cunt.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Mou's teams have never played attractive football while Pep's always do, although Guardiola has a bigger task ahead of him than he did at Barcelona or Bayern

Never doubt Pep

desoe

Why do some Barca fans hate Pep?

Can't understand that.

Because some people want to be special snowflakes in this world. Hating on Pep for them means to be "different" or "special", opposing the most of the Barcelona fans who love Pep, just like they should do.

Another "argument" is that Pep is stealing Barca players, because he took Thiago and Bravo - two players who were about to leave the club anyway, with or without Pep wanting them.

DennyCrane

Why do some Barca fans hate Pep?

Can't understand that.

Counter question: Why is criticizing or scrutinizing someone's actions, validly or not, immediately considered "hating" ?

To answer the question of this thread, Pep, hands down.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans