UEFA Super Cup 2016: Sevilla vs. Real Madrid

Pablo Escobar

Why unlucky against Bayern in 2012? They scored a shit goal on Allianz, well, just like in Dortmund, though one year later Lewandowski mauled them after that.

Why unlucky against Bayern in 2012? They scored a shit goal on Allianz, well, just like in Dortmund, though one year later Lewandowski mauled them after that.

Lol, is everything Madrid scores a 'shit goal' ? That was the most dominant Madrid side I can remember... they were also unlucky in receiving that 2nd leg pen.. not sure why half your post is about 2013 btw.

Antimilan

Sevilla missed: Ganso, Tremoulinas, Escudero, Correa, Rami (till 50th min).... this was not the first eleven. Besides, we're still on an experimenting phase. RM sucked hard... the possession by the 90+4th min was 65-35 something like that (officially).... we annihilated the bastards yet their luck won't end. Mercenaries worthless pathetic team... yet a cantera of ours saves their asses.... smh.

Asylum15

Sevilla 6-0 barca incoming :lucho:
Congratulations to all madridistas in here, and we should just win the trophies ourselves instead of crying about other teams' luck.

THIS, times 2000.

Real are extremely lucky, but this bitching about other teams etc is just not classy for us supporters of a club which exudes class!

Hate to see it.

RMU ReBorn

Not sure how any of that besides draw constitutes as luck... was it even offside? I rarely have heard anything about it... its a shit rule, so particularly if its like a damn cm off, its mindboggling to me why its brought up...(I was actually one who thought Bale scored it) I wouldnt do the same with lets say Messi's goal against Milan in 2013.

Overall youre right though.... its only made out to be extreme on here.
As per rule's that was offside .

Fuck that. I still couldn't believe the defending Wolfsburg had in that 2nd leg after they completely dominated Real in the first leg.

Like, they couldn't beat a mediocre City team that we have been comfortably beating for years without a fucking own goal. An own goal is how they even got into the final.

If that's not lucky, I don't know what is.

They were unlucky against Bayern in 2012 though and they were truly the best team that season when the won La Decima. Them battering Bayern in Bavaria 4-0 confirmed that much that season and you compare that team to Zidane's now, it isn't even close.

Zidane's Madrid are so ordinary, it continues to baffle me how unbelievably lucky they have been since he's gotten here.

They were playing good football in 2014 and deservingly won Ucl but were far from being called as the Best in Europe. with Tata Martino as manager Barca finished above Rm in La Liga and Won two classico's and lost a close fought battle in Mestella for CDR .

Pretty sure Barca was unbeaten for months at the time Madrid beat you... with one man down, of course, as well... stop trying to discredit everything.
Ramos should have been send of way before that . Barca though was unbeaten before classico they lost some momentem by conceding a draw after going up 2-0 in El-Madrigal before international break

Home of Barca Fans