Bravo vs MAtS

If you could only keep one,who would it be?

• Bravo

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • MAtS

Votes: 44 84.6%

• Total voters

bismp

I'm surprised there isn't a poll yet,as this is this summer's saga.A case can be made for both of them and of course the ideal solution would be if both of them stayed,but,if it were up to you and if you could keep only one of them,would you keep Bravo or Ter Stegen?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
JSl3iJP.gif

zanela

Guys, the last time MAtS won such a poll, he got injured just before the start of the season, and the rest is history. :p

I'm gonna go with a role reversal.

[MENTION=19277]Topolino[/MENTION], if you are such a fan of MAtS' . Why didn't you participate in my poll? :thinking:

As per the latest rumours, City will be raising their offer for MAtS. So let's say, they make a bid of 30-40M€. Would you all willing to part with him? I still have a hard time believing we will continue with our GK duo next season. One will surely be let go, and D.Alves bought, who apparently has pissed off his parent club whilst rejecting other offers, as he continues to wait for Barca's decision.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The signing makes no sense to me. I thought Cuty bought him and loaned him back in a convoluted way?

God Serena

They're at about the same level but one is much younger and is much better at distributing the ball.

Gotta go with Bravo, obviously.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Guys, the last time MAtS won such a poll, he got injured just before the start of the season, and the rest is history. :p

I'm gonna go with a role reversal.

@Topolino, if you are such a fan of MAtS' . Why didn't you participate in my poll? :thinking:

As per the latest rumours, City will be raising their offer for MAtS. So let's say, they make a bid of 30-40M€. Would you all willing to part with him? I still have a hard time believing we will continue with our GK duo next season. One will surely be let go, and D.Alves bought, who apparently has pissed off his parent club whilst rejecting other offers, as he continues to wait for Barca's decision.

I'm not much of a "fan". I just think he's a great goalkeeper and I'd rather have him than Bravo who is also great if I had to pick.

+ Rafinha already made the choice.

City fans love their man Hart in the goal. He's one of the few decent English players in there and the fans feel he's one of the few who actually loves the club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously most people would like to keep younger gk. That still doesn't change Bravo being the better keeper.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Obviously most people would like to keep younger gk. That still doesn't change Bravo being the better keeper.

The only thing Bravo has over Marc is experience imo, which is an important factor obtained by age and is one of the most important aspects of goalkeeping.

It's a dead circle, I can come up with 10 reasons why we should keep Marc and 10 reason why we should keep Bravo.

I do however want to keep both and watch them fight for the position. I'd come up with a 100 reasons to keep them both.

Home of Barca Fans