Mr World - Barca entry?

Mr World - Barca entry?

• Total voters

zanela

On popular demand...

Scenario:
Mr World is a 2-3 week competition designed to test the candidates in a variety of ways deemed necessary to be "The World's Most Desirable Man. Now you must pick one Barca rep to compete at the Mr. World contest. From the aforementioned, the one you think has the best shot at the title.

Criteria:
  • Athleticism (agility, strength, endurance): The contestants are expected to compete in extreme challenges and various sports activities : waterskiing, mountain biking, and marathon running etc).
  • Communication and persuasive skills: They will be put through a series of interviews, and interactive sessions with the jury, fans and the media.
  • Mannerisms (Panache, sense of fashion etc): The participants will be assessed at all times for their confidence, likeablity, and the way in which they carry themselves.
  • Aesthetic quality: Physical appearance
  • Individual Talent: Having the ability to entertain the audience.
In short, a strong attractive personality, who's up for any challenge, and make you proud.

The candidates:

9a66p4.jpg

The candidates shortlisted fullfil atleast the primary criteria, the rest is left up to your imagination. :p (No shorties included because they wouldn't make past the qualifying stage)

This is a serious poll, guys. So refrain from trolling. Thanx. :lucho:

FC B

He's a bit unshapely, don't you think? Not even talking about his bunny teeth. :p

Not at all.

That is the sinister misconception that ectomorph type of body is the beauty ideal ( in both sexes, along with the mesomorph ) while the endomorph type is the least desirable and worst by any standards.
The truth is every type has it pluses and minuses and olso its fans and haters and finally everything reduces to each ones tastes.
For instance I see Pique and Busquets a bit unshapely, way, way too skinny for their height and general appearence. For example Neymar is skinny too but is considerably shorter and therefore he doesn't look like an electric poll.

The teeth aren't that bad and also can be fixed pretty easily..

zanela

Not at all.

That is the sinister misconception that ectomorph type of body is the beauty ideal ( in both sexes, along with the mesomorph ) while the endomorph type is the least desirable and worst by any standards.
The truth is every type has it pluses and minuses and olso its fans and haters and finally everything reduces to each ones tastes.
For instance I see Pique and Busquets a bit unshapely, way, way too skinny for their height and general appearence. For example Neymar is skinny too but is considerably shorter and therefore he doesn't look like an electric poll.

The teeth aren't that bad and also can be fixed pretty easily..

Fair enough

Personally, wouldn't mind someone like Suarez as I adore other qualities about him. Just didn't think he'd fit in this poll.

FC B

Fair enough

Personally, wouldn't mind someone like Suarez as I adore other qualities about him. Just didn't think he'd fit in this poll.

Personality wise he doesn't fit this poll but judging in this manner I'm also not sure about every other nominee listed except Pique who gets the highest grades in my book here, no question about it.

Home of Barca Fans