Flavia

29310675.jpg

29402079.jpg

F

Flavia

CpVkU8RXgAAk7RM.jpg:large

The new faces of the 2016/17 Gamper Trophy

WWW.FCBARCELONA.COM - 08/08/2016 | 11:00

Denis Suárez, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Digne and André Gomes will be introduced to the fans in the presentation of the squad

As at the start of every season, Wednesday’s Gamper Trophy will see the presentation of the new squad for the campaign ahead.
This time around, there will be a host of new faces for the FC Barcelona faithful to welcome into the squad: Denis Suárez, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Digne and André Gomes have all signed for the club this season, while Sergi Samper, who has been promoted to the first team from the reserves, will also be officially introduced to the fans.

The 51st edition of the Gamper Trophy will be against Sampdoria, in a match commemorating the 25th anniversary of the club’s first European Cup glory which Barça won in 1992 at Wembley.
Those at the stadium will also witness the new shirt numbers that the players will wear for the season ahead.

On top of the new signings, the fans will see the presentation of the whole squad, including Messi, Suárez, Piqué and Iniesta, as well as manager Luis Enrique, who will speak to the crowd about the coming campaign.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In 2 days!
This summer break flew fast for me.

Not sure if we'll see Gomes and Umtiti. Did they even train?

Egert

Estonian Culé
In 2 days!
This summer break flew fast for me.

Not sure if we'll see Gomes and Umtiti. Did they even train?

Gomes has had only 1 training session while Umtiti has had 2-3. I think we will see Umtiti, not sure about Gomes :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will be traveling so will miss the game.

Hopefully someone uploads it by Thursday

Nucky

Big pressure on Denis with him taking the number 6.. If he is at least 50% of Xavi, I'll be happy..

Home of Barca Fans