Joan Gamper Trophy: FC Barcelona - UC Sampdoria 3-2

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Didn't get to watch the match live, went hiking - how did we look? Saw the Messi highlights but what about Gomes & Umtiti?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing of note. Game was kinda dead by the time they came in. Maybe Umtiti looked a bit better.

beogatts

vs sevilla, m quite sure lucho wont start the new guys.
but how he will manage them is wat i want to c this coming season.

Asylum15

Aleix was so poor again. He constantly over-commits, and then doesn't have the recovery pace to get back in position.

Sampdoria is one thing, but when he's 1v1 with Cristiano, we're in trouble. I am very very worried...

ATLBarcaFan

Aleix was so poor again. He constantly over-commits, and then doesn't have the recovery pace to get back in position.

Sampdoria is one thing, but when he's 1v1 with Cristiano, we're in trouble. I am very very worried...

Did Bob play at RB yesterday? How did he look?

Asylum15

Did Bob play at RB yesterday? How did he look?

Bob was his usual self. Solid, and distributed well. However, he's ''functional'' rather than inventful.

I don't know about everyone here, but I'm sure we're all seeing how INCREDIBLE a gap Alves has left. We'll suffer against the better teams this year if we don't sign a new RB.

Last edited:

serghei

Bob was his usual self. Solid, and distributed well. However, he's ''functional'' rather than inventful.

I don't know about everyone here, but I'm sure we're all seeing how INCREDIBLE a gap Alves has left. We'll suffer against the better teams this year if we don't sign a new RB.

We can find alternative routes to inflict damage to our opponents, and our RCM can get more involved. Only thing I'm worried is the defensive aspect. I'm fine without Alves' creativity up front, as long as we trade that for better defensive coverage. But the thing is Alves is also a better defender than what we have now. So it's not actually a plus in defence, after he left, as some imagined here. It's more like a huge loss all around.

Well see, hopefully we'll be OK.

Home of Barca Fans