3 Finalists for UEFA Best Player award: Griezmann , Cristiano Ronaldo and Bale

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol:

And it's not even mindless stat padding either.... He won us a freaking domestic double! In a country that has dominated Europe for three straight seasons at that!!

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ronaldo, sure. Bale, well, he did win the CL and did well at the Euro. Griezmann? Failed to win the CL and failed in the Euro final to beat Portugal. I'd argue Messi should be there.

Morten

I despise Suarez as much as any sane non-barca/Liverpool fan, but he is really getting overlooked on purpose i think. After the bites and stuff, FIFA/UEFA etc decided to forget his existence, just because.

Devils

Bale being there is an absolute joke.

Being completely unbiased, Suarez or Pepe are WAY more deserving of being there than Bale.

Morten

This is rich, i thought Bale was our most important/best player last season, now he suddenly isnt worth being there while Ronaldo is? Make your minds up.

NotInHere

I just heard about the final 3, holy fuck what a disgrace:facepalm: it pisses me off how much influence Florentino has, Suarez should have been there.

This is rich, i thought Bale was our most important/best player last season, now he suddenly isnt worth being there while Ronaldo is? Make your minds up.

Ronaldo at least has the stats to back him up, even though i doubt we'll ever see more deceiving G+A again... And he piggy backed on the Euro to the end.

Bale just got nothing.

Morten

Ronaldo at least has the stats to back him up, even though i doubt we'll ever see more deceiving G+A again... And he piggy backed on the Euro to the end.

Bale just got nothing.

But...but Bale was supposed to be our best and most important player last season, right? Are you now saying he wasnt, after all?

Home of Barca Fans