Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016

Neymessi

How the fuck has neymar been the worst player? Just because he isn't on top of his game doesn't mean it. He had a lot of great shots that got saved and created a really really good chance for some idiot who missed. All the other major chances had neymar in them somewhere too.

JamDav1982

That Brazil midfield is honking with no bravery on ball or imagination.

Front players not at races but they will have to do everything between themselves going forward with that pish behind them.

ini4ever

How the fuck has neymar been the worst player? Just because he isn't on top of his game doesn't mean it. He had a lot of great shots that got saved and created a really really good chance for some idiot who missed. All the other major chances had neymar in them somewhere too.

This, Brazil plays shit, they obviously haven't got any plan to attack , like always counting on individuals actions ( similar to Argentina )
Ney played not that bad tho.

BrazilFan

3 great shots does not excuse him from making bad decisions, repeatedly losing the ball cheaply; either through failed dribbles (like dribbling through traffic) or misplacing passes even simple ones. He performances for Brazil have been on the downhill for a while now. I expect the Brazilian media to give him criticism as well after this.

F

Flavia

That Brazil midfield is honking with no bravery on ball or imagination.

Front players not at races but they will have to do everything between themselves going forward with that pish behind them.

Yeah, I don't think the coach chose the players over 23 wisely. Should had called better mids. Not that Brazil have them right now, but I think Lucas Lima or P. Coutinho would've been a better options than Renato Augusto. Not sure if they were called but denied to go by their clubs.

Neymessi

3 great shots does not excuse him from making bad decisions, repeatedly losing the ball cheaply; either through failed dribbles (like dribbling through traffic) or misplacing passes even simple ones. He performances for Brazil have been on the downhill for a while now. I expect the Brazilian media to give him criticism as well after this.

Overall he wasn't good but the whole brazilian team was terrible as fuck and if any player brought them close to scoring,it was neymar so no way he was the worst player like you said that too 'easily' amongst so many of the shitty brazilians like the guy who hit the post from 1 yard and other guys who couldn't control or pass or do shit if their life depended on it.

Home of Barca Fans