Mariano Diaz

Trickykid

What the hell happened to him anyhow? I mean, how terrible do you have to be in order to not get any minutes in this terrible attack?

He's like the complete opposite of Benzema. He knows how to score, and he shoots from afar, but gosh, the only thing dumber than him on the pitch is probably the corner flag.
:lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Refused to get called up by the Catalan National Team because he does not want to upset Real Madrid fans, according to MARCA.

Real Madrid has gimmicks such as this and forbidding their loan out players to play against Real Madrid and how they treat players such as Iker Casillas etc. You'd think they are one of the biggest clubs in the world yet they are just a bunch of cunts.

Very petty and small club.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Refused to get called up by the Catalan National Team because he does not want to upset Real Madrid fans, according to MARCA.

Real Madrid has gimmicks such as this and forbidding their loan out players to play against Real Madrid and how they treat players such as Iker Casillas etc. You'd think they are one of the biggest clubs in the world yet they are just a bunch of cunts.

Very petty and small club.

I think Kiko Casilla played for Catalonia during his time at RM. Must be Mariano's personal decision then.
I could be wrong about Casilla though.

El Gato

Villarato!
What a legend.

If he is in the stands for any 1 game this season I would personally fly to Madrid and join a madridista riot outside Valdebebas against Zidane.

Messi983

Mariano reappeared this Thursday on the Valdebebas grass to make a continuous race. He finally got out of the tunnel he got into three weeks ago, when it was decided to have tonsillitis surgery. An intervention whose recovery has been very hard ... and that made him lose up to 8 kilos!

The forward spent more than 10 days without being able to eat solid food, very sore, even with bleeding, which took a toll on his diet. The result was a drop in his weight from which he has been recovering in recent days. Now he is five kilos under the weight with which he entered the operating room. In the image provided by Real Madrid you can easily see the difference in their legs.

16022318357517.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
He looks fine to me, only skinnier.

Who knows, he may be comfortable with less mass in the end.

Home of Barca Fans