Do you actually follow pre-season matches?

Do you actually follow pre-season matches?

• Total voters

BarçaBarça

Mostly highlights and stats - they are not completely irrelevant, but my domestic league has started, so that is all for me - for now :)

FC B

Only when Barca plays and only when it doesn't get overlapped with Steaua Bucharest games in UCL/UEL preliminaries. Today I won't be able to watch the match live because Steaua plays Sparta Praga in a crucial game in CL.

I'll watch them both simultaneously. CL schedule over the past seasons forced me to master this skill !

FC B

Wish you guys luck! Hope Steaua makes it to playoff then group stages. It's been a while since we had a Romanian team in CL.

Yeah but it's such a shame they all underperform severely in this competition and unfortunately in constant manner. I reckon Unirea Urziceni was the last romanian team I saw playing decently in CL...

Nucky

I usually follow only Barca matches, but sometimes when I'm bored at work I also watch other clubs.. For example I watched Inter getting trashed by Tottenham yesterday.. :lol:

Pepe Silvia

I like to see what big teams are doing/have done in the off season, new names, old faces. Yes. As many games as I can.

Yannik

I care mostly about the performances of the new signings and how the teams have improved, but I catch as much preseasob games as I have time for

2nd german division has started though, so I wont have a lot of time for friendlies anymore on the weekends

Home of Barca Fans