Do you actually follow pre-season matches?

Do you actually follow pre-season matches?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes.

I don't care about the results as the results really count for nothing whatsoever, but the different options and systems the coaches tries is always interesting. So is the youth players getting chances.

And of course; Proper football and Barca back. :rockon:

God Serena

Of course. Just this one preseason game has definitively told us numerous things:

1.) Whoever that Martinez guy is, he sucks.
2.) Denis is fitting in nicely with the team.
3.) Messi's blond hair can be spotted from orbit.
4.) Vidal would probably get bullied out of his sandwich at the park by a couple of pigeons.
5.) Mathieu is getting old.
6.) Alena is probably the best prospect we've had since the Pep era.
7.) Camara might be a solid LB option when our backs are against the wall.

And we've still got a few games to go. I'd almost go as far as to say games like this are more important from a spectator standpoint than the average demolition of Rayo.

Total-Football

only Barcelona .. to see the youngsters and new comers .. don't care about the rest . i'll wait for competetive games to Watch em

serghei

Only when Barca plays and only when it doesn't get overlapped with Steaua Bucharest games in UCL/UEL preliminaries. Today I won't be able to watch the match live because Steaua plays Sparta Praga in a crucial game in CL.

Interlop

Only when Barca plays and only when it doesn't get overlapped with Steaua Bucharest games in UCL/UEL preliminaries. Today I won't be able to watch the match live because Steaua plays Sparta Praga in a crucial game in CL.

Wish you guys luck! Hope Steaua makes it to playoff then group stages. It's been a while since we had a Romanian team in CL.

serghei

Wish you guys luck! Hope Steaua makes it to playoff then group stages. It's been a while since we had a Romanian team in CL.

Almost zero chances. If they get past Sparta, they'll get City / Roma / Porto / Villareal / Gladbach.

Interlop

Almost zero chances. If they get past Sparta, they'll get City / Roma / Porto / Villareal / Gladbach.

Yeah, you never know man. By the way, I didn't follow Romanian football for a while, how did you guys improve the squad this summer?

Home of Barca Fans