Luan Vieira

Yannik

so everybody laught at barca for beeing interestes in him and now it seems like we made really good scouting because we were interested in him befor his amazing olympic campain.. even if we dont get him or he isnt absolutely barca material, I think its fair to say to give the board some credit

Being interested in soneone before a tournament is quite irrelevant. You didnt BUY him before the tournament after all.
He's apparently still going for 25-30m, price rising per game, which does still look like a ridiculous price for him.

El Flaco

Luan's goal vs. Denmark

[gfy]ConsciousImpracticalCottonmouth[/gfy]

Luan's goal vs. Colombia

[gfy]GlamorousLiveAnhinga[/gfy]

Raketa10

I am starting to like this guy more and more every day. He can score and can also make a great pass...

Chong Li

Yeah, let's pay 30M for this guy based on his performances against stellar opposition like Honduras, Colombia and Denmark Under 23.

Even our Lord Douglas would probably look good playing these shitty teams.

Raketa10

Yeah, let's pay 30M for this guy based on his performances against stellar opposition like Honduras, Colombia and Denmark Under 23.

Even our Lord Douglas would probably look good playing these shitty teams.

I never said we should pay 30M for this guy he is not Paco Alcacer level. I am just saying that he is an interesting player. He is of course not in 30M category but neither is Higuain in 90M category:lol:

BrazilFan

I'm still not sold but I have been impress by his performances. He probably deserve a move but not to a big club. A bundesliga or midtable la liga side should move for him.

Raketa10

I am watching final and I must say that it does not seam to me that he is better player than Munir. I would even say that they are similiar in a way. Paco Alcacer is definitely better player...

Nucky

I am watching final and I must say that it does not seam to me that he is better player than Munir. I would even say that they are similiar in a way. Paco Alcacer is definitely better player...

Boy, you must really like Alcacer :D

Home of Barca Fans