Luan Vieira

xXKonan

Couiq5cWYAAsvwV.jpg

Sport has a tidit on him.

"The reasons why Barcelona are interested in Luan"

El Flaco

[tw]763751410655698944[/tw]

Barcelona offered €23 million for Luan. Grêmio is asking €30m. Clubs are agreeing a €27m deal.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
For 27 million you can get 20 MRT machines which can scan a full human body. 20. [MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] is this normal?

I know we bought one for roughly 1.3m.

xXKonan

[tw]763823569138769921[/tw]

Gerard Romero retweeted this so.

Despite Grêmio's president denying reports that we made an offer, I do think theirs something to this.

Yannik

Looks ok. Could be an interesting player for some midtable sides, no idea though what Barca would see in him. He is one of the better talents in a league with very litlle talent at the moment. Very unsure why barca is constantly rather scouting in brazil while France is just a bycicle ride away from them and is stuffed with talent these years.

Jombi

Looks ok. Could be an interesting player for some midtable sides, no idea though what Barca would see in him. He is one of the better talents in a league with very litlle talent at the moment. Very unsure why barca is constantly rather scouting in brazil while France is just a bycicle ride away from them and is stuffed with talent these years.

So who do you want us to buy from France?

NeyMesSis

so everybody laught at barca for beeing interestes in him and now it seems like we made really good scouting because we were interested in him befor his amazing olympic campain.. even if we dont get him or he isnt absolutely barca material, I think its fair to say to give the board some credit

Home of Barca Fans